Adwanted UK Website Terms and Conditions of Use
The term 'Adwanted UK' or 'us' or 'we' refers to Mediatel Limited trading as Adwanted UK, whose registered office is 130 Shaftesbury Avenue, 2nd Floor, London, W1D 5EU. Mediatel Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 1586169. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- You may only use the activation code and/or personal username to access subscriber only content for a company that currently employs you and is a subscriber to Mediatel Connected. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. You agree not to re-produce, re-distribute, re-transmit, publish or otherwise transfer or commercially exploit such information without Adwanted UK's express written permission.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.