Working at Adwanted UK
We are the UK media industry's number one destination for media data, planning tools, market insight, news and conferences. Our client base covers the media and advertising industry from media owners and media agencies to TV tech companies and creative agencies.
We are an established but forward thinking company that believes in a welcoming, fun, relaxed working environment. Our emphasis is on teamwork, development, respect and great customer service. Most jobs are advertised internally first and we have a very high staff retention rate.
We like people who continue to learn, so whether you prefer traditional courses, online learning or any other means, Adwanted UK will support your advancement.
We are located on St Martins Lane, in Covent Garden, perfectly positioned for great cafés, pubs, restaurants and shops with excellent transport links. If you prefer to cycle, there's room for your bike.
Our profitable business is well-established but privately owned — and highly respected with the media industry. Join us to be part of the continuing journey!
- Competitive salary
- 35 hour working week
- Up to 25 days holiday
- Private health cover
- Permanent health insurance (income protection)
- Pension scheme
- Comprehensive worldwide travel insurance
- Interest-free travel season ticket loan
- Annual bonus scheme
- Learning & development opportunities
Opportunity: Senior Business Analyst & Project Manager
Location: Hybrid Working / Adwanted UK, 114 St. Martin's Lane, London, WC2N 4BE
Remuneration: £50,000 to £60,000 per annum
Hours: Full-time (35 hours per week)
We are looking for a new Senior Business Analyst and Project manager. The role applies to the range of Adwanted UK products and services but with focus on the flagship Audio products J-ET & Audiotrack, and the Route API with projects often being data-centric. The role is client-facing and includes business analysis, requirements specification, project management and account management. We operate along Agile lines and this role involves working with existing processes whilst also contributing to shaping new, improved working practices
About the Role
- Working in particular with the Product Owners and Head of Technology:
- Shape projects (consider priorities/phasing/agile structure/commercial constraints)
- Manage the delivery of projects, communicating effectively with the customer (consider non-development aspects such as marketing needs data release schedules etc.)
- Co-ordinate and contribute to software testing
- Manage risk
- Contribute to the regular review and prioritisation of incoming projects / individual bug-reports raised
- Working as part of an agile development team (receiving and offering support to other team members):
- Capture and analyse needs of (internal and external) customers
- Help the customer assess the impact of change
- Help them understand what is possible
- Document requirements
- Pitch solutions to internal and, with support, external customers
- Be a point-of-contact for clients during initial roll-out of new solutions, during transition to our client service team
- Share responsibility for all aspects of client accounts: producing quotes, reviewing charges, etc.
- Respond to enquiries and allocate associated work to relevant teams within Adwanted UK
- Review the service we offer; proactively make clients aware of services we can offer them
Account Management /Client Support
- Supporting line managed staff depending on prior experience
- Encourage best practice
- Motivate, and manage performance
- Complete appraisals and reviews
- Set targets in line with OSAMs and monitor achievement of targets with quarterly reviews
- Encourage learning and development, identify training required, and progress their roles within the company.
- You’ll have 5 +years’ project management experience working in a small-medium sized business working on a number of software development projects simultaneously, multi-tasking essential so you’ll know all about the need to be flexible and to prioritise! You’ll have shown good results in delivering software projects through the full project life-cycle
- Your communication and facilitation skills are excellent
- Calmly manage processes when conflicting priorities arise
- You’ll be familiar with (though not necessarily qualified in) agile project management methodologies such as Scrum you will have worked alongside developers on web development projects previously (but software skills are not required) and know how to get the best out of them
- Strong attention to detail
- You’re interested in working with data and strong analytical skills
- Logical thinker with strong and effective organisation skills
- Able to translate requirements between technical and non-technical staff
- Ideally but not essential experience of working in the media industry
- Client management experience and communications
Staff Management & Development
Everyone is welcome at Adwanted UK
We believe that our differences are our strength! We are committed to cultural, ethnic, and social diversity within our teams, believing that everyone deserves fair treatment and equal opportunities, regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, origin, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity, age, or disability.
We actively promote employee education, supporting your advancement and we will never hold you back from taking on more responsibility if you are willing & capable. Adwanted UK is located on St. Martin's Lane – a couple of minutes’ walk from Covent Garden. We are perfectly positioned for the cafés, pubs, restaurants, and shops, with great transport links, or there is a place for your bike too. But we also have a flexible approach to location so if you want to work from home some of the time that is OK.
We organise regular social events and have a brand new, relaxed and sociable office environment. Our profitable business is part of a wider international Group and is well-established but privately owned – and highly respected within the media industry. Join us to be part of the continuing journey so no matter what you look like, where you come from, what your favourite radio station is or if you even like football(!), we want to hear from you.
Apply in writing with your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com by 31st June 2023.
Strictly no agencies