Working at Mediatel
We are the UK media industry's number one destination for media data, planning tools, market insight, news and conferences. Our client base covers the media and advertising industry from media owners and media agencies to TV tech companies and creative agencies.
We are an established but forward thinking company that believes in a welcoming, fun, relaxed working environment. Our emphasis is on teamwork, development, respect and great customer service. Most jobs are advertised internally first and we have a very high staff retention rate.
We like people who continue to learn, so whether you prefer traditional courses, online learning or any other means, Mediatel will support your advancement.
We are located on St Martins Lane, in Covent Garden, perfectly positioned for great cafés, pubs, restaurants and shops with excellent transport links. If you prefer to cycle, there's room for your bike.
Our profitable business is well-established but privately owned — and highly respected with the media industry. Join us to be part of the continuing journey!
- Competitive salary
- 35 hour working week
- Up to 25 days holiday
- Private health cover
- Permanent health insurance (income protection)
- Pension scheme
- Comprehensive worldwide travel insurance
- Interest-free travel season ticket loan
- Annual bonus scheme
- Learning & development opportunities
Opportunity: Junior Client Service Executive
Location: Hybrid Working / Mediatel, 114 St. Martin's Lane, London, WC2N 4BE
Hours: Full-time (35 hours per week)
Audiotrack is the dedicated radio audio distribution service created by Mediatel Adwanted and powered by J-ET, the radio industry's trading system. The system ensures the successful delivery of audios ads to all the radio stations and audio platforms that need it. Audiotrack reduces administration and drives efficiencies, supported by unrivalled client servicing from our fantastic, expert team.
We are looking for a candidate with strong written & verbal communication that has good attention to detail and can learn quickly in a fast-paced commercial environment. Whilst no previous media skills are required any office-based experience would be beneficial. The candidate should work well in a team and have a positive, proactive approach to on-the-job learning. It’s also important to have a good work ethic, have patience, a friendly approach and the ability to think out of the box occasionally!
About the Role
- Assist media and creative agencies, production houses, sales houses, media owners, broadcasters, digital and programmatic platforms to send audio adverts efficiently and accurately. This includes providing playout quotes, raising invoices, setting up user logins and training new users whilst maintaining excellent communication throughout.
- Oversee the playout process including audio QC, copy instruction QC, checking audio has been sent successfully and troubleshooting queries should they arise.
- Provide excellent day-to-day helpdesk support to clients.
- Carry out administrative and reporting tasks accurately and efficiently.
- Participate in the design and testing of new product developments proactively contributing to marketing and client communications.
- Actively contribute to achieving and reporting key performance indicators (KPIs).
The ideal candidate will be looking for their first or second role in a dynamic environment, within a warm and diverse company culture. You must be proactive and willing to develop independently as well as with support, and should also be capable of the following:
- Attention to detail, ability to prioritise and problem-solving skills essential
- Strong communication skills including excellent listening and written skills
- A pleasant and friendly telephone manner for all client calls
- Work well in a team, communicating and collaborating effectively
- Ability to learn new software systems and processes quickly
- Have a can-do attitude that adapts to our clients changing business needs
- Build phenomenal relationships with internal and external customers
- Thrive in a busy but fun environment
- Show adaptability and resilience
- A knowledge of the media industry an advantage
- SQL knowledge is an advantage
- Microsoft Office knowledge, especially in Excel, is an advantage
- Educated to Graduate level with GCSEs in Maths and English Language grade 5 or above or educated to A level with GCSEs in Maths and English Language grade 5 or above, along with 1-2 years’ work experience.
Everyone is welcome at Mediatel Adwanted
We believe that our differences are our strength! We are committed to cultural, ethnic, and social diversity within our teams, believing that everyone deserves fair treatment and equal opportunities, regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, origin, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity, age, or disability.
We actively promote employee education, supporting your advancement and we will never hold you back from taking on more responsibility if you are willing & capable. Mediatel is located on St. Martin's Lane – a couple of minutes’ walk from Covent Garden. We are perfectly positioned for the cafés, pubs, restaurants, and shops, with great transport links, or there is a place for your bike too. But we also have a flexible approach to location so if you want to work from home some of the time that is OK.
We organise regular social events and have a brand new, relaxed and sociable office environment. Our profitable business is part of a wider international Group and is well-established but privately owned – and highly respected within the media industry. Join us to be part of the continuing journey so no matter what you look like, where you come from, what your favourite radio station is or if you even like football(!), we want to hear from you.
Apply in writing with your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com by 21st February 2023.
Strictly no agencies